Your Step-by-Step Resource for Teaching K-3 Music and Loving It!
What is the LilyPad?
An online community for Music Educators of K-3 Grade Students. Music teachers are busy and often without a support system in their own school. The LilyPad is here to help.
Using Freddie The Frog transformed my teaching, and he can transform yours.
The website provides short video clips to see successful strategies in action, tips for interacting with students, monthly LilyPad Lounge video chat, and more–all designed to complement what you already do in your classroom. Implement the tips and strategies provided and enjoy teaching as you engage the wiggliest kids.
Struggling with Classroom Management? Email and receive help within 12-24 hours.
Need to include Common Core State Standards? Download Lessons with CCSS codes included, ready to report.
Get the support you need to make teaching K-3rd grade music easy and fun!
The LilyPad is for you if:
- If you want to keep K-3 students engaged, learning, and loving music. (Transitions included!)
- If you want to learn more about using Freddie the Frog in the music classroom.
- If you are a music teacher being asked to incorporate classroom curriculum in K-3 music.
- If you feel alone teaching K-3 music.
- If you are looking for fresh ideas that make teaching K-3 music magical and fun!